Field Sales (UK)
Are you focused on identifying / developing opportunities for growth and delivering the highest levels of Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention?
Reporting into the Sales Director, the Strategic Business Development Manager will have responsibility for identifying new opportunities for PIXXNOW within Vehicle Manufacturer and dealer group clients. Building relationships and maintaining Customer Satisfaction and Customer Retention.
We’re looking for an organized, energetic, flexible team player who is ready to join our fun but very fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to drive business performance, and develop your career at PIXXNOW.
- Developing new opportunities within Vehicle Manufacturer NSC and larger automotive dealer groups and clients.
- Developing and managing effective relationships at all levels with clients.
- Creating and implementing quarterly Business Plans for each client.
- Implementing and managing Account Management reviews.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Customer Retention.
- Substantial track record of Business Development, Account Management at both strategic and operational levels, ideally within the automotive industry.
- Experience of successfully delivering solutions to the automotive industry.
- Experience including working directly for, or Account Management of, a Vehicle Manufacturer NSC.
- Proven expertise in managing client accounts with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in the development and delivery of account based project.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong focus on Customer Satisfaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of Sales and Aftersales processes in the Automotive Industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
High levels of:
- Interpersonal skills